Oxidation is one of the main causes of oil degradation. By assessing this property we can monitor the performance of oil over time.
Tests and regulations:
- Determination of Neutralisation Index: PE ACE 04 Rev 06
- Oxidation stability of non-inhibited oils (Type U): UNE EN 61125:1996
- Oxidation stability of inhibited oils (Type I): UNE EN 61125:1996
- Oxidation stability of esters: UNE EN 61125:1997
- Determination of the aromatic hydrocarbon content of new mineral insulating oils. IEC 60590: 1977