Tests on copper pipes
We carry out tests on copper pipes and fittings for sanitary and heating applications verifying that they meet the requirements established in national and international standards (UNE; EN; ISO) and checking their functionality and safety.
We assess and test characteristics such as the following:
- Tensile strength and elongation at break, according to UNE EN ISO 6892-1
- Hydrostatic pressure, according to UNE EN 1057
- Determination of the carbon content on the surface, according to UNE EN 723
- Bend, according to UNE EN ISO 8491
- Drift-expanding at 45°, according to UNE EN ISO 8493
- Flanging, according to UNE EN ISO 8494
- Filler materials for welding, according to UNE EN ISO 9453
ceis is accredited by ENAC in conformity with standard UNE/EN/ISO 17025 to carry out tests on copper pipes (Technical Annex of Scope).