Determination of dimensions
The dimensions of samples are determined according to the methods and criteria established in the reference standards.
Products to test
Plastics piping systems for civil works for water in
- Water supply and for buried and above-ground drainage and sewerage under pressure made of unplasticized (PVC-U) EN ISO 1452-1, -2, -3, -5.
- Drainage and sewerage without pressure made of unplasticized poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC-U) EN 1401-1.
- Conveyance of drainage and sewerage under pressure made of Polyethylene (PE) EN 12201-1, -2, -3, -5 / ISO 4427.
- Conveyance of water under pressure made of oriented unplasticized (PVC-O) ISO 16422.
- Water supply, irrigation, sewerage and drainage for buried and above ground systems under pressure made of unplasticized oriented (PVC-O) EN 17176-2, -5 ( CEN/TS 17176-3
Plastics piping systems for hot and cold water in buildings made of:
- Polypropylene (PP) EN ISO 15874-1, -2, -3, -5
- Cross-linked polyethylene (PE-X) EN ISO 15875-1, -2, -3, -5
- Polybutylene (PP) EN ISO 15876-1, -2, -3, -5
- Chlorinated poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC-C) EN ISO 15877-1, -2, -3, -5
- Raised temperature resistance (PE-RT) EN ISO 22391-1, -2, -3, -5
Plastics piping systems for building and discharge of waste water made of:
- Unplasticized poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC-U) EN 1329-1.
- Polypropylene (PP) EN 1451-1
Plastics piping systems for civil works for gaseous fuels. Polyethylene (PE) EN 1555-1, -2, -5 / ISO 4437