Universal Accessibility establishes the commitment by companies that, on company premises, facilities are in place which permit customers and users with permanent or temporary disabilities to Deambulate, Apprehend, Locate and Communicate (DALCO).
ceis offers specialised guidance (both to private-sector companies and to public institutions) on Universal Accessibility Projects:
- Situation diagnosis. Legal requirements and voluntary requirements (MGLC)
- Technical advice on architectural and building projects.
- Plans improving accessibility.
- Awareness-raising courses and specific training.
- Design and implementation of Accessibility Management Systems (UNE 170001-2)
More information in pdf: universal accessibility
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org