Tests on thermal insulation materials
ceis carries out tests on thermal insulation materials for their application in the building industry and in industrial installations, in conformity with the requirements established both in national and international standards (UNE, EN, ISO) and in legal texts such as the Technical Building Code (CTE) and the Regulation of Thermal Installations in Buildings (RITE).
Among the thermal insulation materials that we analyse, we find the following:
- Polyurethano (PUR)
- Mineral wool (MW)
- Expanded polyethylene (EPS)
- Extruded polyethylene (XPS)
Tests on thermal insulation materials are classified as follows:
- Thermal conductivity test
- Mechanical tests: compression and flexure
- Acoustic tests: sound absorption and dynamic stiffness
- Water performance tests: vapour transmission and water absorption
Our tests on thermal insulation materials are accredited by ENAC in conformity with standard UNE/EN/ISO/IEC 17025 (Technical Annex of Scope) .
ceis is recognised as Control Body within the framework of the Construction Products Regulation (EU) no. 305/2011 with accreditation number OC-L-343 for thermal insulation
In addition, ceis is a “Registered Laboratory” within the Keymark scheme.