Tests on systems fired by solid fuel
We carry out tests on systems fired by solid fuel according to the specifications regulating each system:
- Roomheaters fired by solid fuel, according to UNE EN 13240
- Cookers fired by solid fuel, according to UNE EN 12815
- Inset appliances including open fires fired by solid fuel, according to UNE EN 13229
- Residential space heating appliances fired by wood pellets, according to UNE EN 14785
- Boilers fired by solid fuel, according to UNE EN 12809
- Boilers fired by biomass, according to UNE EN 303-5
And we assess the electrical safety requirements of the systems according to UNE EN 50165.
Among the safety and performance tests, attention should be drawn to the following:
- Nominal heat output and performance test
- Safety test at a given temperature
- Particle emission test
- Nitrogen oxide (NOx) emission test
- Slow combustion and recovery test
- Type pressure test over water circuit
- Test on cooking elements
- Thermal discharge test
- Performance test over water circuit
Marketing of certain systems fired by solid fuel in European territory requires complying with the Construction Products Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011.
ceis is recognised as Control Body within the framework of the Construction Products Regulation (EU) no. 305/2011 with accreditation number OC-L-343 for systems fired by solid fuel.
ceis is recognised as Verte Flamme laboratory.