Test on local space heaters fired by solid fuel
ceis is Notified Body 1722 to the European commission by the Spanish Ministry of Industry for CE Marking according to the Construction Products Regulation (EU) nº305/2011.
ceis is recognised as Control Body within the framework of the Construction Products Regulation (EU) no. 305/2011 with accreditation number OC-L-343 for local space heaters fired by solid fuel.
We perform test on the following heating appliances:
- Roomheaters fired by solid fuel, according to EN 13240
- Cookers fired by solid fuel, according to EN 12815
- Inset appliances including open fires fired by solid fuel, according to EN 13229
- Residential space heating appliances fired by wood pellets, according to EN 14785
- Residential independent boilers fired by solid fuel, according to EN 12809
- Heating boilers for solid fuels, according to EN 303-5
The most important tests on heating appliances fired by solid fuel are listed below
- Nominal heat output and efficiency test
- Safety Temperature test
- Slow combustion and recovery test
- Test on cooking elements
- Thermal discharge test
- Test on water boiler circuit
- Emission tests according to prEN 16510-1 and CEN/TS 15583
- Dust emissions
- NOx emissions
- VOC´s emisions
Our tests are in line with Ecodesign and Ecolabelling regulations for local space heaters:
- 2015/1189 and 2015/1185 Ecodesign Regulations: Ecodesign requirements for local space heaters will be mandatory from January 2018 for all manufacturers and suppliers wishing to sell their products in the EU
- 2015/1187 and 2015/1186 Energy Labelling Regulation Local space heaters with a nominal heat output of 50 kW or less will be sold with energy labels from 2018 onwards.
ceis is recognised as Verte Flamme laboratory.