Tests on air conditioning and heat pump appliances
We carry out tests on air conditioning and heat pump appliances to measure:
- Cooling and heating capacity
- Performance (EER, COP, SEER and SCOP)
- Sound power
- Operating limits and special consumption.
Air conditioning and heat pump appliances with a capacity ≤45 kW, can be:
- Air-to-air appliances (AC)
- Air-to-water appliances (LCP-HP)
- Air-to-water pool appliances
- Air-to-water appliances for hot water
- Variable Refrigerant Flow/Volume Appliances (VRF / VRV)
Our tests on air conditioning and heat pump appliances verify that they meet the requirements established in international standards: EN 14511, EN 14825, EN 16147, EN 3741, EN 12102, SASO 2663, SASO 2681, SASO 2682, ISO 5151, ISO 13253 and specific testing protocols. To this end, we have ENAC no. 1/LE149 (Technical Annex of Scope) and no. 1/LE190 (Technical Annex of Scope) accreditations in conformity with standard UNE EN ISO IEC 17025.
Tests on air conditioning and heat pump appliances are recognised by the following bodies certification:
Tests on air conditioning and heat pump appliances will provide marks and quality labels:
Our knowledge and experience enable us to propose the obtaining of the maximum number of certification marks minimising the number of tests, developing a customised testing programme for every client.